Sunday, January 18, 2009

What Are These Symptons Mean



It is once again ready. I should again post a message. For allegedly prevented one post per week that is a blog to register corpse. Of this I am far lately. Now you can with the slogan "I blog" Women tend to impress rather not, but "I've blogged, but I do nothing occurred" probably even less. But as so often, lack of sensation. "I work" is the only justifiable description and as long as capitalism exists and it is still extremely nice, it will remain the next 40 years that way.

Actually, I should be damned happy. I have a great apartment, great roommates, great friends, since yesterday also great colleagues, make enough money to live without having to worry, there is a lack of anything really. Actually, something is missing.

I came home early last night, amazing. At about 1:00 I think. In the "living room" sat Cristof, Franz, Joker and nor anyone else. I said nothing, sat down and looked to me that I must live here. Take me a beer. You play Mario Kart, on a bed sheet, a projector. Überdimensierte animals racing across the wall, on motorcycles, carts and monster trucks. Joker falls down a precipice, we laugh.

"The Life is good to me "I thought at that moment. I wake up this morning and think completely the other. Of course I still have this apartment, work, money, friends. But I'm alone. Alone in this room with these high walls, in the somewhat dim light penetrates through the curtains. It's still almost dark outside, although it is 10 clock. It's raining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment