A little bit progress from me XD
Not really ... but I have 90% of all fabric I need together.
The "fabric market Holland" is great to get cheap fabric and the assortment is prime.
A bit of progress from me XD
Well, not really but at least I still have 90% of all the materials I need together. The fabric market
Holland's been a great thing to cheap to buy fabrics and only the selection * ~ *
interview and other stuff
parade
finals
My wigs steal my last nerve =.=*
I'm waiting almost 5 weeks for it and today I get the message that they are at the toll. The post does not
consider sending me the great information card
If I have bad luck the wigs are lost in the downs of the.
wigs rob me of my last nerve = _ =*
you are now almost 5 weeks overdue and now I need to know they are at customs. The Post has it not even necessary me to deposit the green card.
If I have bad luck are the wigs in the depths of the duty disappeared.
Yesterday I purchase the last wig by auction.
I hope I can get this one at least.
Yesterday I bought the last wig.
I hope that the least important!
Besides I purchase by auction more nice thing which I will soon pimp.
Until then I will make chocolates and knit. ^.
~ You will soon see what I mean with it.
Otherwise, I've never bought more beautiful things that will soon be beefed up even more.
Until then I will make knitting and chocolate ^.~
Ihr werdet schon bald sehn was ich damit meine.
And whatnot : )
The Homepage is soon online!!!
Ach und noch was : )
Die Homepage wird bald online gehen!!!
p.s. Sorry for my bad English grammar ^^’’’
I hope you can understand me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment