Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny Gifts For Stroke Patients

Happy Easter <3

Happy Easter!
~ Marino and I wish you

Happy Easter!!
~ best wishes from myself and Marino


I was from Friday to Saturday at her home to actually a few things for Japan and the WCS plan, but since the weather was so nice we have this same exploit.
Marino showed me the fortress "Kerpen" the wonderfully with a sea of daffodils suitable to make a small private shooting.

I stayed at Marino's house from Friday till Saturday to plan some things for our trip to Japan and the WCS, but since the weather was so nice, we took advantage of it.
Marino took me to the castle "Kerpen" which was surrounded by a sea of daffodils, perfectly suited for a little private shooting.



A small selection we want to show you herewith.
For in the Cosplay stuck inside oh beautiful, two real girls;)

Here we've got a little selection for you.
'Cause in our cosplay, you would not guess, there are real girls inside;)



first single photo of Marino ...
First some single shots of Marino ...






... and me ^ ^ ...
... and me ^ ^ ...






... and both of us together \u0026lt;3
... and both together \u0026lt;3 self shoot









... XD





I hope you liked the pictures: 3
Have a nice Easter Monday ~

I hope you like the pictures: 3
Have a nice easter monday!

~ DEVAL

PS: ^^'''' by the way ... The HP is online!

0 comments:

Post a Comment