Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rogers Silver Appraisal

First entry from Japan!

Hello friends!

(for now only in German)
sooo here is the first entry here, nagoya.
the flight was really long and ansträngend x_x. and you, I HATE flying xD! I simply contract null.
cloudy weather here is the straight and very humid. you walk fast to ne wall when you get used to what you're rausgeht.aba irgentwie.
we had our first meeting and immediately goes to the welcome party * _ *!
love patrick the iris and eat here, I'm always irgentwie en bissel suspicious * drop *. We had drinks vending machines to have the first contact and have found that it either "without bitter end" is or "sweet without end" .... and water.

today we went for the first time u-bahn down. which is already so small a world xD. I think we would be without puka no 3m come xD. nagoya hauptbahnhof is the hammer! has about as many shops as Saarbrücken, Saarlouis Neunkirchen (Saarland jeetzt know what I mean xD, for all auénstehenden: it has 51 floors!) together

soooo after much blabla ma simple pictures here ...





I at the airport. We paint our CEE-BOX.





moe moe kyun



moe moe box! : D


The teams from Europe!


sunrise on the plane to Asia!


Schneekoppe!


DAAA we want to go!


landing xD


about 20 people, the entire baggage and the MOE-BOX in a mini-bus xD


First look into the room: Note the nice stone wall behind the window.


DANGER! Do not Open the Window! ... WTF?


Everyone in the room origami things, an anime / manga picture and something indefinable had sweet. Here L from Death Note to Iris room, I had Agito from Air Gear xD


The ultra-modern high-tech toilet with Popodusche!
yay


First time out there and got a taste of Nagoya. All Big, loud and warm. And somehow everything is talking to you. Vending machines, elevators ("Excuse me, I'm late.") And also anything else.


Those things are hanging in the ganzen Stadt verteilt!!


Ja, Japaner bauen ein Riesenrad in ein Einkaufszentrum ein. Wieso auch nicht, liegt ja irgendwie nahe...


Ich kaufe Pocky im Combini. POCKY aus dem COMBINI! nomnomnom :D


Und... MELON PAN! noch mehr nomnomnom :3


Nagoya bei Nacht (Nacht: ca. 19 Uhr)


Nochmal das Riesenrad-Kaufhaus, diesmal mit Beleuchtung


Okonomiyaki made by Iris :D


So, das war's erstmal, morgen gibts mehr Bilder! Auch von der Karaokeparty heute :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment