Monday, October 26, 2009

Slogan For Acquired Brain Injury

Malaysia - First day

Malaysia Day

Now I was delegated to the World Youth Conference in Kuala Lumpur. 14 hours behind me. On the other stairs in Amsterdam and then to a giant airplane again 12 hours to my destination.
reflashing arrived here to me gone for the airport, which is the biggest I've ever been on (the same I had previously thought of Amsterdam, but that was only felt), Frankfurt, n fly shit about it.
we find one, one at first glance appears competent, taxi driver who drives us relatively cheap in the city. For the 80 km we pay paltry € 50. At second glance, however, the driver had a bet with the devil, and lost. His driving style, he reminds at scooter riders, as someone who wants to carry 5 people in a safe minivan.
We arrive at the hotel and were amazed by the luxury which we offer here. In Germany, you pay for something at least 200 euros per night. Here are the 60 th Such temples far I have only seen from the outside and is usually dependent "Hilton" or "Marriot" to it. The check takes forever and my patience is already at its thinnest point reached, as then everything goes well, and Arne and I get our Twin Double King Size Bedroom. The view is fantastic.
We make our fresh and meet the other-it goes to a bar that calls itself indeed Beach Club, but not a reality. There are cheap but good food. The really remarkable thing about this part, however, that (to be eaten on the terrace) inside is a kind of club. The madness has method here. I have never seen so many horny people (men - mostly from England and women - mostly Malay Well probably prostitutes). Well, the beer is cheap and on the TV show British soccer ball airborne, which of course pleased that the Kollgen so we stay there.
I'm still completely blown away by the size and bustle of the city. Although yesterday was Sunday, a lot was going on. We are located in the middle of this great Tohuwabohus. When we wake up we look closely at the other skyscrapers in which the rising sun reflects. The humidity is felt 100%. So sultry weather, I have never experienced, very tropical. But we are almost on the Equator, there's not surprising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment