Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bb Desert Eagle For Sale In Uk

Companeras y Companeros

Hola!
I'm back from the wonderful great as Barcelona. The four days were not unanstrengend, little sleep, hard work, but can you imagine the best Kolleg_innen.
Thursday morning it went off. I meet with Hülya to an inhuman time on the subway and we drive to the airport. Make check-in luggage, so no problem. But Air Berlin airlines is really one of the unkonformatbelsten I know, right after Ryanair and EasyJet. Honestly the flight was just as expensive as one of the Lufthansa and one can get drunk at least vain.
Well. We were of course dressed completely wrong for Barcelona when we arrived, Hamburg 8 ° C, rain, when we started in Barcelona of course it was warmer. I lose about half of my body fluid in the form of sweat on the way from the airport to the hotel. The Metro in BCN is indeed really great, but you have to really take a mini fan. Fully sweaty we meet the others at the hotel and we are happy that we all meet again arrived here safely.
A happy reunion with old friends, there are also two hours later in the regional headquarters for the English trade union UGT Catalunya. Many Koleg_innen from the last and second last year, we meet here again. The Irishmen and Britons, Norwegians and many others.
The conference runs initially mediocre for us. Some people think there is unnecessary to have to play out of self interest. We have found that the real UNI takes another one tutoring in democratic processes. Whatever the case. Arne, we as President of the European youth federation wanted to suggest was not allowed to vote. We could not reach a deal that it has at least made the Vice President. Martina and I were elected to the expanded Board. Which just means more work again, but that's ok first.
Sunday we then have a day off before going back in the evening. The Saturday before that ended disastrously. There was much drinking and above all by themselves. So, champagne, martini, wine and beer. In the order I think. I do not know how I came to the hotel from the restaurant. In any case, Sunday did better than me, a English omelet for breakfast makes me forward again. Then we chill for hours under some palm trees at the harbor and just let everything work for us. At some point, we then take the Aerobus to the airport. Look even sing a couple of times from the windows and Tiger Lou me through the little white headphones in his ear: "Ten minutes to take off". We enjoy on the doorstep of Barcelona Aeroporto nor the last sun rays. In Hamburg, it's raining, as always when I come back after a long time to Hamburg. It's okay, I've gotten used to it. I could get used to me but not so quickly to the cold. came in Barcelona is not about in shorts and T-shirt and running around so to get on the plane.
It was four spectacular days. With many beautiful people that I would like to see reflected.
extent for now.
Had you well.
Christian

Good luck! ;)


Our group




;
The new expanded board (front), I am somewhere in between in the middle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment