Good evening everybody,
spectacular events took place. One of them was yesterday's Party in Bochum at Patrick and Marc. Lange had not so merry evening. First picked because SERVICE: Patrick is a top priority, as indeed must cook. So I made pizza brought, watched sports show, drinking beer. Well, you know the yes. Included are first of all have Marc, Patrick's roommate, Laura, Patrick's sister and Fio from Mannheim. We wait until the guests arrive distribute the inauguration party and spend the time with beer and senseless, but very funny conversations. Eventually, a neighbor came as the first of Patrick and Marc. Actually irrelevant if we were not at some point got talking and we came to know from where Patrick and I are. We replied simultaneously "The Mannheim Years" (What, incidentally, the title of our third album -. Naja become No 1). Many world moving to this fact, however, I thought the first time about how Patrick and I have to know for now and about what unites us and he is one of the few people with whom I can communicate without words (รค ;. Similar to Jan) All in all a wonderful wonderful evening. It perfect music is heard at all times. Unsurpassed Patricks vocational teachers from the past, the International bellow or Led Zeppelin and The Doors. We are although only at half past 7 in the bed, our heads in the morning now regret. At half past 11 Everything is over now and foreboding were confirmed. The place looked worse than feared and tried by force and brains to jump out of our heads as well at least you know that the evening was worthwhile. We bum around, hear the new album Tomte on Myspace. Then everything is really over, Patrick brings me to the train station and Fio.
Every time Patrick and I will see an ever better friend.
see What's going on in Hamburg?
the weather is much more work?
Are the bars still loud as war?
Do you know who you slept last night?
We pretty boys are in a nice neighborhood
Feel like a king once
night I know now someone goes with you to
What about Hamburg?
Who broke who's ready?
And who made it to shore
every 100 years someone like me, and takes you
What about now holding in Hamburg
by
Enjoy the view from up here you
The've
open up a crack
Admire the city
Say all you have
I smoke out the window into the depth of this night
Everything blurs in your eyes And we will stay long waking
And I have a question for you
What about now in Hamburg
Hold on
Enjoy the view from up here you have the
open up a crack
Admire the city
Tell me all you've got your story on
a grain of rice fits
0 comments:
Post a Comment