to talk about himself.
I photograph somehow do not anymore because I see nothing more beautiful.
I find this very sad and now before someone "everything ok?" Writes commentary, which is of course very nice because man does worry me, well you go. I think I might just go straight to me better if I change the job, but even so everything is great. lena runs it very well and I rarely had this feeling at the beginning of a relationship. last week we had a wonderful long weekend. she has even asked me if I with her next year in the us go (USA USA USA!), who found the now uncommon was said may be, but gives me strangely incredible sense of security. It also goes well with me, because I have such good friends like Stephanie and irina, but also cristof and Simone (with cristof I drive the way to Istanbul in September) Stephan, and I always write funny sms, eg what we eat now and the one who wants something abhaben, especially we do to celebrate a family meals where exquisite as in everyday life, today stephan wrote something really great and I would be thrilled, perhaps it was also meant to ask than to do something tomorrow if so, call me. So here is the content: "it creeps in the hope that tomorrow extended lasts until the day is over. "awesome!
matter now, so I actually write. Take pictures because I have to come out somehow, out of nothing-more-beautiful-view. I might make the eyes not only right on. I do not know. any suggestions? any projects any content? any ideas? I'm open to everything. young, dynamic, successful, ideal conditions.
say ok enough to get it: suit up! nation board meeting, Brisko will come. naff naff.
buying more flat element of crime.
to the same,
says
christian
0 comments:
Post a Comment