Last Saturday took place in sunny weather, the Japan Day in Dusseldorf.
Some of you may have been there too and have enjoyed the hustle and bustle as I do.
The ADAC stage, which was quite hidden, took place this year will be a Cosplay Fashion Show. In two categories have anime / manga or show no Gothic-Lolita/Visual cosplayers their best. In the two winners then the grand prize, a trip to Japan on the main stage of JAL was awarded airline. I was responsible for all more or less skillfully moderating. For the first time it was okay .... Or? ^^'''
Maybe some of you were there and enjoyed the colorful going-on as much as me.
Who was there, was my interview WCS Cosplay see ^ ^ .... It is ... HONE ONNA from HELL GIRL.
I was in charge of hosting the whole thing more or less skillful For ... the first Time it was quite okay… wasn't it? ^^’’’
Those of you who were there could see my WCS Interview Cosplay ^^... It is ... HONE ONNA from HELL GIRL.
God I was nervous!
God, I was nervous so!
Now a couple impressions ~
Now some impressions ~
ADAC STAGE me with a "Mushi" (One Piece)
Don't know what it mean in English ^^'''
Me alone on the Main Stage.
Flokati the Girl in Blue as Mana (Gekka no yasoukyoku) wins !!!!
Vids ... vids.... vids ^^
Teil 1
Teil 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn6QgSHkjRY
Teil 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzXf11sinOE
and finally some hearts for you \u0026lt;3 ... thats all DEVAL ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment