Monday, August 10, 2009

Distance Of Atoms In A Crystal

FINAL STAGE SHOW !!!!

Hello again,

soooo now constitute registration *_*... World Cosplay Championship!
Ohhhh my god we were yes sooooo krass nervous and I've only had about 40 minutes sleep x_x. when we got to the stage already thousands of people were gathered, including many Japanese cosplayer, photographers and press people. Patrick had been three hours taken its place on the press level and Deval and I tried to backstage with a little ice to calm her. btw: German hot glue does not hold for Japanese humidity ^^;;;. we had to repair the makeshift swords vp with tape ..
First came the little "fashion show" in which each team was announced with video, went on stage and has gepost. dannach went straight off. we were the number 3

soooo now THAT entry comes *_*...World Cosplay Championship!
Ohhhh my god, we were so nervous and I slept only about 40 minutes x_x. when we arrived at the stage there were already thousands of people: includet many japanese cosplayers, photographers and press people. Patrick was already on his place on the press layer 3 hours before and Deval and me tried to calm down with some ice creame. btw: german hot glue don´t hold in japanese air humidity ^^;;;. we repaired the swords provisionary with some tape v.v
First there were the small "fashion show" and every team appeared on the stage with a small video and posed. after this the show started immediatly. we were start number 3.



Romeo X Juliet =3

We'll start with

our stage performance


Juliet is sitting in a Blümenfeld hear when suddenly a strange noise (flapping and the Wiehre a horse)
Juliet is sitting in a flower field while she hears sounds strage (wings and the whinny of a horse)


Romeo appears and starts talking to Juliet in Romeo
appears and start to talk to Juliet
(PHOTO BY ANNA FISCHER VISIT HER SITE HERE ; Thanks a lot = 3 )


you fall in love and get closer
they fall in love and come closer


sorry at the moment without pictures:
- Romeo Juliet pushes away from you on the grounds that love a Montague and Capulet are not allowed.
- She runs from the stage and ignored calls Romeo

sry currently without photos:
- Romeo Juliet pushes away because she thinks that a Montague and Capulet a may not fall in love
- She runs away and ignore Romeo's callings



Romeo stands alone on stage and a philosophy of love and justice
Romeo stands alone on the stage and philosophises about love and justice





(photos by Puka)
- A masked man (Red Whirlwind runs) on the stage and interrupts Romeo
- Romeo thinks he's a thief and urges him to fight out
- A fierce battle breaks out

- a masked man (Red Whirlwind ) runs on the stage and stops Romeo's monologue
- Romeo thinks that the man is a thief and Involves him into a fight
- a rancorous fight begins





(photos by Puka)
- Romeo is for the final strike in the masked and falls backwards into the flowers
- Mask and hat fall, Romeo realizes his beloved Juliet

- Romeo makes his final hit and the masked if it backwards into the flower field
- mask and hat if to ground and realize that it's Romeo Juliet




(photo by Puka)
both fall into the arms

they embrace




Schoer you can no longer be separate and not for their love of fighting
they swear to be separated from each other and to fight for their love





(BOTH PHOTOS BY ANNA FISCHER VISIT HER SITE HERE ;

Thanks a lot = 3)

- THE END - Oh no

occurs went so fast! I knew in retrospect, not what I've done on stage at all xD.
directly as we came off the stage were already a reporter and interviewed us * _ *. no idea what I babble on TV, I was so. I can remember nurnoch turn that we thought would absolutely come back next year = 3 * happy *!
Sooo that was our presence. Now even many beautiful pictures will really terrific performances by the other teams.


oh my, everything passed so fast! now I do not know what I've done on the stage xD.
directly after we came back from the stage reporters came to us and interviewd us * _ *. I really do not know what I've said on TV, I was totally dead.I can only remember that they said we should come again next year =3 *happy*!
So that was our stage performance. Now many nice photos from the great performances from all the other teams.>/i>



TEAM DENMARK as Hayate Yagami and Reinforce from "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A´s"



(PHOTO BY ANNA FISCHER VISIT HER SITE HERE )
we loved your show *_*
OMG I wish I could show some detail photos from their costumes because they were so wonderfully made (specially the shoes *_*!)



TEAM KOREA as Saber and Gilgamesh from "Fate/stay Night"



they did an amazing fight performance ^_^



TEAM SINGAPORE as Sheryl Nome and Ranka Lee from "Macrosss Fontier"




LIVE SINGING!!!! YEAH IT WAS LIVE! and god it was awesome!!!!




TEAM FRANCE as Hikaru and Umi from "Magic Knight Rayearth"




(PHOTOS BY ANNA FISCHER VISIT HER SITE HERE )
They did a wonderful Magic Show! It looked so pretty ;_;! I don´t know how the trick with this stick works xD but really want to know it!



TEAM ITALY as Killy and Cibo from "Blame!"



(PHOTO BY ANNA FISCHER VISIT HER SITE HERE )
OMG this crazy guys wore leather suits! oh you must see the details! I can´t describe it. all the lights and special effects =D aw~



TEAM THAILAND as Johannes Krauser II and Jack ill Dark from "Detroit Metal City"




The craziest costumes of the contest! OMG I felt like on a metal concert and this guys rocked the stage...wait, complete NAGOYA *_*!!!!



TEAM AUSTRALIA as Nene Romanova and Priss asagiri from "Bubblegum Crisis"



They glowed *_* and they had the hughest costumes of the contest. big, bigger, australia xD!



TEAM BRASIL as Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric from "Full Metall Alchemist"




OMG Alphonse could move so easily O_O!I never saw an armor in that somebody could move like in normal clothes! So amazing! very funny skit



TEAM USA as Sakura and Flower from "Card Captor Sakura"




They GLOWED! You can´t see it well on the stage photos but flower´s hair and skirt glowed and Sakuras yellow balls on the costume, too ^_^



TEAM FINLAND as Esther Blanchet and Leon Garcia from "Trinity Blood"




They did a really dramatic performance. Aww the ending scene was so sad ;_; but wonderfully made!



TEAM SPAIN as Candice and Anthony from "Candy Candy"





Wow nobody expected that Candice will appear with this huuuuugh dress *_____* it was like BÄÄÄM xD! And I like the Idea with the big manga in the background



TEAM CHINA as Iori Yagami and Kyo Kusanagi from "King of Fighters"




They did a fighting X dancing performance with MACHAEL JACKSON *_*!!!!! OH MY the dance so goergous and sexy!




TEAM MEXICO as Doris and D from "Vampire Hunter D"




I could swear they are professional dancers! This dance looked so perfect! and everything together with the music was just awesome and romantic ;O;! and please have a look at the details of the costumes! all the small embroiderys on the costumes O___O must be loooots of work!



TEAM JAPAN as Sanada Yukimura and Date Masamune from "Sengoku Basara"




The japanese team was choosen on the same day like the finals started (that was really strange oO). they did a fighting performance with amazing choreographie.



Now the awards ceremony!
The Brother Award (Award for best costume design) goes to ....


TEAM USA!
Congrats, ladys =3!


Award for the 2nd winner goes to ....


TEAM SPAIN!
Congratulations! *HUGS*~


And 1st price goes to ....


TEAM JAPAN!
GONGRATULATIONS!!
* big hugs and kisses * ^_________^



so now some more random photos xD

















WE HOPE YOU LIKED OUR SMALL REVIEW = 3
next time we'll tell your more from the parties; P

0 comments:

Post a Comment