Monday, September 14, 2009

Kates Playground Free Gallery

Tokyo Trip =3

Hello friends!


Lange never seen again;). Sorry I had totally forgotten the images to float from Tokyo holiday even in LJ * drop *. Sorry also Iris and Patrick are now only get the pictures T_T. I'm sorry that I am always so verpeilt xD;.
Well, so let's get cracking. According to the WCS in Nagoya, we drove to the Shinkansen to Tokyo. Fortunately, the nice and Finn (forgot name vv;;;) to find the way and has helped and accompanied to the hotel (it is really still love and helpful people = 3). The first day we have
abgeckeckt a bit of the surroundings and see us the other way. We were pretty flat from the competition and have a little relaxed ^ ^.

Long time not seen ;). Sorry I totally forgot to show the photos from the tokyo trip also here in the LJ *drop*. Sorry aslo to Iris and Patrick who can see their pics only now T_T. I´m so sorry that I´m always so not with it xD;.
Well, let´s start. After the WCS in Nagoya we took the shinkansen to Tokyo. Luckily the kind Finn (forgot hin name v.v;;;) heped us to find the way and leaded us to our hotel (oh my, there are still nice and helpful people out there =3).
On the first day we just checked up the area. We were very tired because of the competion and the chilled a bit.


Unser Hotel war in Shiba (super platz! da gibts mega viele günstig Restaurants *_*!) and next door was the Tokyo Tower. We could see him every day: 3! Aba once on the Tokyo Tower had to get down his own anyway. I'm eagerly held out for Kamui *____* but unfortunately he was just not there * laughs *. Patrick has annoyed me the whole time and made me fear I would fall from the tower, O, but I know that Kamui would be sure to come rescue me *____*!!!!!

Our hotel was in Shiba (great place! There are many low priced restaurants *_*!) and next to it there was the Tokyo Tower. We could see it every day: 3! But we then must go up to the first layer. I fervently looked after but unfortunately Kamui *____* He was currently not there * laugh *. Patrick teased me the whole time and scared me when he said I could fall off the tower, O;, but I KNOW that Kamui would come to me common *____*!!!!


On the Tokyo Tower)



Once we were on the tower we walked around a bit in the area and looked at the temple nearby. Is already in practice when everything s just some 100 meters away from the hotel is XD.

After we were on the tower we walked a bit arround in the area and watched the temple Nerby. It's really when practically everything is only a few 100m away from the hotel xD





the crows were huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge o____o!




we loved that sign xD ... evil doggy ò.ó!





The next trip then went to Shibuya = 3!! SHOPPING! Oh man Shibuya is a paradise for us women * _ *. Okay IF you fit into the clothes xD! And has no feet larger than size 39 shoe Iris had a few problems with her breasts as the slightly larger but as the average Japanese woman XD. Only once in my life I was grateful to be a Flat Chest, O;!

The next trip went to Shibuya = 3! SHOPPING! Oh yeah Shibuya is a paradise for us women * _ *. Okay if you can only fit the clothes xD! And your feet are not bigger than size 39 (German size). Iris had a few problems with her boobies that were a bit bigger than the breats of the normal japanese girl xD. First time in my life I was thankful to be a flat chest, O;!




* lol * as everywhere in Tokyo stand those drinks sound machines, we had the stupid idea that the names of irgentwie drinks like gangster name. Then we all had very cool nickname LOOOOL * *. Iris was "M. Dew," I was "CC Lemon" and Patrick was "Sunny Boss" XDDDDDDDDDD.

* lol * Because there were these vending machines everywhere in Tokyo, we got the stupid idea that the names of the drinks sounds like gangster names. So we all got totally cool nicknames LOOOL * *. Iris is now "M. Dew," I'm "CC Lemon" and Patrick is "Sunny Boss" xDDDDDDD



I'm CC LEMON * ~ *


The best part of the day, however, was that We quite by accident in the 109 are running in the poor in Shibuya TEAM SPAIN *__________*. Greetings here to the Spaniards = 3!
crass .... you know nobody in this town except for 2 million people and exactly which one accidentally runs into his arms. Unbelievable xD!

The best thing on that day was that we met by chance in the 109 in Shibuya TEAM SPAIN *__________*. Lovely greetings here to the spanish girls = 3!
great .... you know nobody in this city exept these two million people and exactly THESE people you meet randomly. Unbelivable xD!




The next trip was to Akihabara. Unfortunately, there are no pictures because we just nausea were flashed XD. Man was it because everything is oo! Since Patrick has unfortunately the good has no clothes shopping because ma slammed powerful. Iris and I were beautiful (nerdy) things find for us:). I'll shoot my stuff on occasion and ma ^ ^ post.
The best was the day, however, the MAIDCAFE *_____________*
LOVE!! Whoa I've never been served so damn lovely! The girls were so cute and it was super yummy udn just great:). Can recommend to everyone only;).

Next trip went to Akihabara . Unfortunately we do not have any pics from this because we where flashed to death xD. Oh man there were so many amazing thing oo! Patrick could not buy clothes because he just spent all of his money in Akihabara. Iris and I, we could find so pretty (and nerdy) stuff for us. I'll make photos of my stuff when I have time and post them ^ ^.
Best thing on that day was the MAIDCAFE *_____________*
LOVE!! Seriously, I was never served that lovely and kind! The girls were so cuuute and everything was delicious and great:). I can advise everybody to go there;).



After we had bought clothes and Orakukram in quantities I would absolutely not have Japanese tea. So we looked at google maps where Tea Shops were good. On we went to Asakusa * _ *. Stupid enough, there was the tea shop has never said where google maps :(.... I've generally found throughout Tokyo NO SINGLE teeladen X_________X how can that be ???!!!
MAEP dooof .... .... naja was still great things there in Asakusa, for example, a very beautiful temple, a traditional bazaar and NEN 100 Yen Shop, P.

After we bought clothes and otaku stuff I wanted to buy japanese tea. So we checked up google maps to find one. Let's go to Asakusa * _ *. Stupidly the tea store was not where google maps told us :(... in gereneral I could not find ANY SINGLE TEA STORE in complete tokyo X______X how can these be ???!!! Map ... how stupid .. .. well there where many cool things in Asakusa, for example a very pretty temple, a traditional bazar and a 100 yen shop; P.





The next day we went to Harajuku because we absolutely Gothic Lolita Shops wanted to see. The Spaniards had recommended the area to Bodyline. Uhhh, it was great so and sweet things * _ *. Divine XD! Apart from shopping is not much running, therefore, it Gibts not much to tell. Except that we AGAIN TEAM SPAIN run into the arms XD! The world is so small * lol *!

Next day we went to Harajuku because we wanted to see the Gothic Lolita stores. The spanish girls suggested us to watch arround the corner Bodyline. Uhhh there are so many cute things * _ *. Exect of shopping there was not anything interesting so I could not tell you something about that day. Beside that we MET AGAIN TEAM SPAIN xD! The world is so small * laugh *!



The last day came and there was one thing we absolutely nurnoch still wanted to do ... THE GUNDAM SEHN *_________________________*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The nice lady at the front desk showed us the way and whoosh, we were Odaiba.

The last day came and there was only one thing we still wanted to do ... SEE THE GUNDAM *________________*!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hotel
kind woman showed us the way and so we landed plane in Odaiba


Iris & Patrick = 3


Is it a? Gozilla is it? NO!It´s Yu-Gi-Oh O_O! (*lol* sry stupid insider joke because Kantorka (our photographer for Kiddy Grade and Jigoku Shoujo) told us "OH LOOK!There is Yu-gi-oh!" when we should look dramaticly up to the sky XD)


oh and this is the new C.C. Lemon advertisement ;)



GUNDAM *_* It was so biiiiiiig!




*LOOOOOOOOOOOL* XD


Iris is so mean ;O;!


:3 He´s my holiday romance ^/////^
I never had such an strong and proud crush~
I´m sure he will always protect me!
(sorry for stupid pseudo posing Lacus x / / D)



yeah that's it as far from a vacation ^ _ ^. There was also a lot of funny little stories, the ABA would now simply too much for LJ.

We hope you like our reports good!

The preselection for WCS 2010 is this weekend on Sunday. Look at it you;)

We hope you liked our small reports!

The preliminaries for WCS in 2010 are this weekend on sunday. Come and watch it;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment