Friday, December 3, 2010

Caravan Heater Working Intermittently

first kiss ...

Yesterday when I was in bed I thought about one of the most beautiful and pleasant event. That was my first kiss. I've re-selling agency, recalls every detail ... It was this summer in a hot July night. I sat on his lap warm, as I it is also the previous evenings have also been made, but this time it was different. For the evening before, he touched my lips quickly, but with a tenderness that it was so said a cursory Schmatzer. But that evening, on his lap, I could very well take his perfume true. My arms embraced him, around his neck. This hug was not close, they had said so much space. He looked into my eyes. I could see him well, though it was long after midnight. We sat on an existing wooden bench, with iron legs. Across from us sat my best friend and her swarm, they cuddled and talked about everything in the world. His eyes have geklitzert this night special. I could despite the dark color of his eyes admire, dark blue, almost black through into the continuous tone. Now it was time, I could have guessed that it happened this evening ... His face slowly approached to mine. His lips touched my fast. At times the kiss I was unprepared. I thought again of this "smacker" would be, because that gave me also. But once UAF, the volatile kiss turned into a long beautiful event. I was so excited that my lips dried up within a few seconds. At this moment, two flame kindled in my chest and in the area below my belly button. It just felt good as hell. The Kiss was not even half a minute, I think, but the next few nights I noticed that the time when kissing, will pass quickly. Equal before our next attempt, I befäuchtete my lips, so it happens more enjoyable. It went on, suddenly I felt in my mouth, something unexpected, something that does not belong in my mouth, that was his tongue. I was quite surprised, the same, one could say that the first Kiss with tongue? Okay, he was more experienced .. much more experienced than me, but that has yet dan me busy for a while: Why do the same with your tongue? I was shocked, my tongue stuck to the bottom of my jaw firmly and if I would also want to put my Kussaparat in his mouth so it would not succeed me ... Jo, it was my first experience on the famous "first kiss" ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment