Monday, December 6, 2010

How To Ease The Pain From A Wax

I know ..

Now I know I am really no one is the best .. the cliché, yes, that one of the two friends hesslich is ide and other handsome or stupid or something. Actually, quite humorous, if the Beautiful is ... Sorry, I am the Hessliche, okay, not the non Hessliche but the prettier of us .. Of course, I was not told by my friend, but you could .. of ours, call derived It is stupid if I ask him directly because I know, yes, the answer and it would hurt even more, that hearing from his lips. Dess because I let it ... Also a problem in my life is that I've been with my 16 a-half, never asked a boy if I should be with the ... And I have scon a friend, but not even asked me. : ( ah, fuck ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment