Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Only One Bar In Signal Strengh Dell Laptop

friends-friends-Друзья

Who was your childhood best friend and where are they now?

View Answers


When I was little I, as now, many friends. Even a best friend I had. When I was in kindergarten, was my best Anna, we were together with you always:) We had planned together lines and stuff, was really funny. When we moved to another city, was my neighbor, my BF. Her name was Christina. The lustigte to what I can remember that was when I asked about their zodiac sign, they replied that they "vanilla ice" is. xD I do not know, although it is already over 10 years ago, I can still remember it. Then when I came to first grade, I had made friends immediately with a girl named Katya. With it, am still in contact. One could also describe today as a best friend. After three years I moved, in the new class, I found two BF. They were called Nicole and Tanya, one of them was from Kazakhstan. Unfortunately, I have today among those no longer in contact, which I find quite sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment