laura_joe @ 2009-02-25T09:22:00
large class the book. Yesterday morning I went to walk to work, but was far too early, because I totally miscalculated the time and as I previously set concrete bank nor the funding to a cold and read. It came in the time where I was sitting around all people from the ferry Stena line, somehow always pulls me such a sight in the distance. people with suitcases and ships anyway then every time that I see at work there are one, the issue yet.
last night I was with marlene, marlene silke & elena at first and then in the towel, it was okay. can come in for two € to actually really say anything, but it was silke nearly an hour later, already so bad that she has brought home marlene, I moved too soon, because Elena has made friends and I yes today "early" had to get out. well.
but it was good. especially the sit around and drink nothing at Marlene, while everyone else is doing this.
I get up now and about a fifth Prepare to save the world.
0 comments:
Post a Comment