friends = D!
sry for so less updates.
I wrote exams but now I have vacations and sew and sew and sew till I fall asleep XD
today I finished my second costume!
I will do some photos this weekend and post them here (today the weather was nasty outside and indoor photos looked strange oO). So I'll just
show the photos from my accessories.
sry for so few updates.
I had exams yet aba now I finally have vacation and sew and sew and sew until I fall asleep * LOL *
just today I got my second sewing cos it!
I do still photos of them this weekend and post them here (the weather outside today was so disgusting and saw all the photos inside out so bad: /)
ie when there heur erstma pictures only accessories from the
this is for the interview stuff costume
and this one for my costume parade
plastic balls painted with "crystal color" (as it was called xD) so they are transparent
interview costume: wig
= 100%
clothes = 100%
paintings on the clothes shoes
= 0% = 100% = 100%
accessories => I just need to do the painting on my clothes and the costume is finished. so I would say it's 80% finished (yeah. .. lots of painting * laugh *)
nurnoch I need to paint the clothes and is ready cos * _ *. So I would say it is so ma at 80% (yes you, there is much paint * laugh * aba is cool * looking forward to it *)
costume parade :
wig = 70% (just need to cut it a bit)
clothes shoes
= 100% = 100% = 100%
accessories => I just need to cut the wig a bit so I would say it's 95% finished XD
just a bit then cut the wig is finished it * _ * So now as to 95% I'd say XD ma
I'll start with the third costume (of four) on monday.
costume photos will then be posted in the next days:) I'll start
same assembly with the third costume (of four) to.
costume pictures I post in the next few days then. .
0 comments:
Post a Comment