Hello friends = D
sry that we do not have much updates lately but I'm writing my exams and my parnter Deval / Iris must work a lot.
We decided not to tell Which costumes we will make for Japan. We will just show some progress photos and you can guess Which costumes this could be
xD ~ Sorry that we have so few updates lately, but I write grade exams and my partner Deval / Iris to work a lot.
We have decided not to say which we will wear costumes for Japan. We will only show a couple of Progress pictures and you can guess what it could be like xD ~
well, here are the photos from my fabrics that I bought for my costumes ...
stage costume no 1 (yeah, I will have two stage costumes ^,~... transformation * _ *)
white, dark orange, black, wine red (sry it looks better than on the original pic ^ ^ ;), dark red and gold ribbon
stages Cos No. 1 (Japp, I'll have two stage costume change ... * _ *)
know xD dirty orange rind, wine red (from the original looks better than on the image ^ ^;), dark red and gold ribbon.
interview stuff costume
black, red, light yellow, skyblue and some geta with tabi socks
costume is 80% finished already
interview stuff Cos xD
black, red, light yellow, sky blue and a few geta with tabi socks
the cos is 80% already done = D
Parade costume
white leather, light blue (darker than on the shot), black, blue ribbon and a pair of black pumps (not on the photo)
Parade Costume
white leather, light blue (darker than the picture because grad), black, blue band and a couple of black pumps (not in picture on it)
Second stage costume:
will be white and pink but I could not find the sort of pink. But next month I will go to a fabric market and hope that I'll find there some good fabric (It's spring time soon and pink is a spring color, so I think I'll find some = D)
Second Stage Costume:
will be white with pink aba until now I could not find the shade of pink still. But next week we go to the fabric market and I hope to find what good times there (yes Is spring soon and should be so ne pink spring color, or = D?)
Do you already know which costumes will this be? Than shhht Know ~ ^ _ ~
do not tell you already that costumes are there? Then ~ psst do not tell ^ _ ~
byebye
Marino: 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment