Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Throat Pain In Morning And Evening

laura_joe @ 2009-02-25T21:15:00

the street sounds like a monster / / grinding it's teeth all the time /
looking for something to chew on / / and I'm the only one it can find


just added a new, really nice people to know. tja. social network. with cat and septum.
and then ran on foot in the rain back home, because once again the timetable and I were at loggerheads.
after the first mile I had more water in than the shoe around and have thus drawn out and I am the second km run barefoot through the wet streets. it was great. I've just been in the room looking for flatmate to the pin on vital & found & sent and the same mold-breeding mitentsorgt. Incidentally, we are both quite large because of it.
while I was waiting at the bus stop for the bus that did not come, I called arne, but caught in the wrong arne phonebook and so just called me back my ex-flatmates, what would be wrong. things there.
in about an hour crosses my brother here and we invite the soerrmüll cabinet in my room from my car. until then here must really designed to look better, because right now we would be away at the door for his thoughtful space lay destroy a lot and need.

I am a big my fan-made shower sugar. Moreover, usually so bitchy bitchy my skin because no little rum, probably because no fragrances, preservation etc are in there.

please, just let me be this happy just a little longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment